Students will learn how to use objects in still life photography to tell a story. This is essentially a photo assignment, but because there are so many steps to taking still life pictures, it is a project in itself.
You can purchase the resources for this lesson or subscribe for access to the entire site curriculum.
- Lesson Plan (PDF)
- Student instructions (PDF)
- Lightbox instructions (PDF)
- Window example image (JPG)
- Window example with texture (PSD)
- Outside example image (JPG)
- Studio light example image (JPG)
- Presentation (PDF