Students will learn how to apply the principles of design become proficient in Adobe InDesign. Principles covered: Proximity, Alignment, Repetition, Contrast, Balance, Emphasis, Movement, and Unity.
You can purchase the resources for this lesson or subscribe for access to the entire site curriculum.
- Presentation (PDF)
- Vocabulary Cards Sheet (PDF)
- Thumbnail Sheet for Cover (PDF)
- Thumbnail Sheet for Page Spreads (PDF)
- InDesign Example (ID with image links)
- Example (PDF)
- Grading Rubric (PDF
- InDesign Parts Worksheet (PDF)
- Principles worksheets with keys (PDFs)
- Test Key (PDF)
- Review (PDF)
- Test (PDF)