In this lesson, students will first learn a little about a career as a special effects artist, then they will do some special effects to their own face!
Included with this lesson are the images I used for the tutorial, but feel free to have them use their own photos, but I would suggest that you take the pictures yourself.
The resources below are available to teachers with a premium account. Learn more.
- Lesson Plan (PDF)
- Presentation (PDF)
- Assignment outline (PDF)
- Project outline (PDF)
- Project file - image (JPG)
- Project file - goat horns (JPG)
- Example- Beat up face (PSD)
- Example- makeup and hair color (JPG)
- Example- Eye color and ears added (JPG)
- Example- Beat up face (JPG)
- Example- horns and red skin (JPG)
- Example- hair color (JPG)
- Example- missing eye (JPG)
- Example- missing mouth (JPG)
- Example- missing nose (JPG)