This lesson will lead students through learning how to use the Photoshop program. There are 15 video tutorials which lead them through 5 photoshop worksheets. They will learn how to make simple edits to photos, use the move tool, use the selection tool, understand how layers work, and more!
You can purchase the resources for this lesson or subscribe for access to the entire site curriculum.
- Lesson Plan (PDF)
- Color Wheel Presentation (PDF)
- Color Wheel Assignment (PDF)
- Color Wheel Example (PSD)
- Color Scheme Presentation (PDF)
- Starry Skies (PSD)
- Color Scheme Practice Assignment (PDF)
- Color Scheme Example (PSD)
- Project Example single image (PSD)
- Project Example multiple images (PSD)
- Test (PDF)